High Tech Walk Through Metal Detector ThruScan® sX
ThruScan sX is an advanced metal detector gate preferred by the Ministries of Defence all over the world.
- International norms (NILECJ-0601 L1-5/IP44/EN60950 Class1) In conformity with CE European Union Norms and produced under ISO 9001: 2008 QMS
- Certified in Compliance to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1 regulations and in compliance with DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC (restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
- Whilst Normal Operation, displays IN/OUT Counters and Security Level on LCD without abbreviations so that Security Sta ts can easily understand
- Auto Calibration (Automatically calibrates itself up to Environmental Conditions) No Set Up Changes necessary when relocated and/or new Magnetic Objects brought Near-By
- Capable to Detect both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metallic Threat Objects Considered Dangerous by International Security Authorities. Can detect when tested both individually and in combination.
- Detects all threat objects even concealed, hidden with camouflage and/or wrapped. Impossible for such threat objects
to pass through the WTMD without causing an alarm
- No Interference between Zones and No False Alarms
- Factory and User-Definable Programs
- Multi-Zone - 9 Real Matrix Detection Zones(Up/Middle/Down and Left/Middle/Right) - 9 Independent Detection Zones
- Protection Programming Password
- Audio and Visual Alarm for Each Zone
- Graphic Chart Indicates Alarm
- Digital Signal Processing and Diagnostics
- Adjustable Sensitivity Zones
- Displays Location of the Detected Metal Objects with
- Continuous LED Zone Indicators on Both Side Panels from top to bottom
- Separate Sensitivity Settings for Different Detection Zones
- Homogeneous Magnetic Field – No Dead Points – Same Detection Capability from bottom to top
- Detects Metals regardless their orientation
- 20 sensitivity levels, 246 adjustable sensitivity steps at each, Preset NILECJ Sensitivity Program, - 7 Preset Security Programs
- Automatic Frequency Selection Feature
- Metal Density Display at 10-level-VU meter with green, yellow, red LEDs easily allows sight from distance
- Superior Discrimination, Pin Point target location identification with Graphical zone display on Control Unit
- Human Health friendly Very Low Frequency VLF technology, No reacts to Pace Makers, Pregnant and Magnetic Media
- Green/Red bi-colour tra ck through LEDs, easily allows sight from distance
- 60 Persons/Minute and LED Alarm Indicators side panels
- Operation Mode, Programming Parameters and Error Codes are Displayed on Wide 64x128 Characters GLCD Screen
- Real Time Environmental Magnetic Noise Level Display
- 10 Adjustable audio tones with 10 volume levels (enabling Mute Operation) Adjustable Alarm Duration
- IR Protection Feature enabling perfect low false alarm operation/ Continuous Detection Mode Selection Enabled
- IP 44 (Optional IP 65) Protection Level (EN 60529). Optionally the IP level can be increased to IP65.
- Five Digit Incoming/ Outgoing & Alarm Counters (Visible/Invisible)
- Interference free Operation from other Electronic Equipment. Necessary altering precautions have been taken.
- Four-digit changeable digital Pin Code and Mechanical Lock
- Automatic Failure Display Function on GLCD with continuous self checking of key parameters (BITE - Built In test Equipment)
- Reloading the factory default settings by one-touch button
- Easy Programming and Display via High Resolution GLCD (Graphical Liquid Crystal Display)
- 5 Menu Languages, Standard menu in English, German, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic
- Relay output for recording CCTV, Photo Recording, controlling turnstiles, etc.
- Built Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) system backup for 2-12hrs
- Battery ON/OFF Feature enabling Operation Without Mains
- Easy-to-mount and assemble walk through metal detector (15 Minutes) Male/Female Socket-Connector Design
- Manufactured for 7/24 Continuous Operation
- 74 cm Net Passage Width and 200 cm Net Passage Height
- Interference free Operation at Middle Level Sensitivity of 10 cm stagnate Metals and 200 cm distance moving.
- Installation and Operation without interference between two detectors up to a distance of min. 5 cm
- Audio-Visual alarms are noticeable at a range of 4 meters
- Micro-Processor Settings do not change when there is an electricity cut-o ff
- No interference with Storage Media, Flash Memories, CD, Diskettes and other electronic devices
- All Electronic Units (electronic unit, power supply, battery, adapter etc..) are inside the Equipment. No external units.
- Strong plastic footers for sturdy placement and durable use.
- Optional -SCADA Networking for Multiple Metal Detectors; Change settings by PC (Digital output for Network Connection)
- Optional REAL-TIME VIDEO PROSECUTION UNIT enabling recording of Alarmed Visitors Pictures/All Visitors pictures or video with Time-Stamp to SD Card ~30.000 Images
- Optional IRDA(Pilot) Remote Control Unit
|Package Dimensions(w x l x h)|
Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
|Box 1: 81 x 235 x 21 cm (65 kg)|
Operating voltage: 70VAC – 270VAC / 50Hz - 60Hz
|Box 2: 43 х 81 х 27 cm(14 Kg)|
Power: 10W Stand By- 20W (Alarm)
|Net Weight: 61 Kg|
Net Passage: 74 x 68 x 200 cm
|Gross Weight: 79 Kg|