Economic Walk Through Metal Detector ThruScan® s3
ThruScan s3 is the one of the basic model in our Walk Through Metal Detector range, with still highly effective and sensitive panels.
- In conformity to CE , Certified in Compliance to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-1 regulations and in compliance with DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC (restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
- Conforms with European Norms NILECJ-0601.00 L1-5 Standard and produced under ISO 9001: 2008 QMS
- Electromagnetic Field-EMC conforms to International Health and Safety Norms
- Detects all threat objects even those hidden with camouflage, concealed and/or wrapped. Impossible for such threat objects to pass through the WTMD without causing an alarm.
- ThruScan/s3 Multi-Zone - 3 Vertical Detection Zones (Left/Middle/Right)
- Homogeneous Magnetic Field – No Dead Points – Same Detection Capability from bottom to top
- 10 sensitivity levels, 246 adjustable sensitivity steps at each + 1 standard pre-set international security program
- Auto Calibration (Automatically calibrates itself to Environmental Conditions) No Set Up Changes necessary when relocated and/or new Magnetic Objects brought Near-By
- Capable to Detect both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metallic Threat Objects Considered Dangerous by International Security Authorities.
- No Interference between Zones and No False Alarms
- Human Health friendly Very Low Frequency VLF technology, No affects to Pace Makers, Pregnant and Magnetic Media
- Gives Alarm to all threat objects detected in different Alarm Zones.
- Can detect when tested both individually and in combination
- Green/Red traffic control LEDs allow to enter 30 Persons / Min.
- Superior Discrimination, Precise target location identification /
Graphic zone display on Control Unit
- Metal Density Display by 10-level-VU meter with green, yellow, red LEDs easily allows sight from distance
- Digital Environment magnetic noise level and visual detection and Error Code Display on Wide 4x20 Characters LCD Screen
- Adjustable audio alarm at 10 tons/level or Soundless (Mute) operation.
- Five Digit Incoming Counter (Visible/Invisible)
- Alarm Counter (Five Digit)
- IR Pass Sensor On / Off selection
- Four-digit changeable digital Pin Code
- Automatic Failure Display with Continuous Self-Checking of Key Parameters. (BITE – Built-in Test Equipment)
- Reloading the factory default settings by one-touch button
- Easy programming and monitoring with wide LCD display
- 4 Menu Languages, Standard menu in English, German, Spanish and Turkish
- OPTIONAL -Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) enabling 2 hours operation without mains
- No seasonal adjustment requirement thanks to its Digital Electronic System Processing(DSP)
- Easy to mount and assemble walk through metal detector (15 Minutes) Male/Female Socket-Connector Design
- IP 20 (IP 65 Optional) Protection Level (EN 60529)
- Manufactured for 24/7 Continuous Operation
- 74 cm Net Passage Width and 200 cm Net Passage Height
- Interference free Operation at Middle Level Sensitivity of 10 cm for stagnate Metals and 200 cm for moving.
- Audio-Visual alarms are noticeable at a range of 2 meters
- Micro-Processor Settings do not change when there is an electricity cut-off
- Strong plastic footers for sturdy placement and durable use.
|Package Dimensions (W x L x H):|
Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
|Box 1: 81 x 235 x 21 cm (65 kg)|
Operating voltage: 70 VAC – 270VAC / 50Hz - 60Hz
|Box 2:25 х 80 х 27 cm (12 kg)|
Power: 10W Stand by: 20W(Alarm)
|Net Weight: 60 Kg|
Net Passage:74 x 68 x 200 cm
|Gross Weight: 77 Kg|